Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For an update I will let you know that I did two new jobs today. First, I put up insulation between the ceiling joists. Then I learned to put up the drywall with a power tool, a drywall screw gun. The guy that taught me had to have patience because at first I had problems. Then he put up the dry wall on the wall instead of the ceiling and that went better until I learned how to manage the tool. On a note of humor, the porta potty at Rich's job site was not lady friendly so being crew leader involved driving to camp a few times. You never know what you might get to do!! We have been taking walks in the evening when it is a little cooler. There is always someone who is up for exercise - especially the cooks. The cooks are doing an excellent job and I am enjoying the break from cooking. I hope we have some more exciting adventures to share the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment